Wednesday, April 2, 2008

making paper

yesterday I planned to make paper today.first I sredded paper then made pulp out of the paper and put it in a tub .then I got a frame with a screen stapled to it and dipped it in the tub .we got it out and peeled the paper off ,then we let it dry

[Campbell typed this one today all by himself. I copied and pasted it below, then had him fix the mechanical errors. - Ashley]

Yesterday I planned to make paper today. First I shredded paper then made pulp out of the paper and put it in a tub. Then I got a frame with a screen stapled to it and dipped it in the tub. We got it out and peeled the paper off, then we let it dry.

4 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Campbell, your mom told me about your blog. I will enjoy reading what you are doing at your new school. You will have so much fun.
Mrs. Broyles (Katherine's mommy)

pmorton said...

I hope this time my password works!
Will you be able to write on the paper you made? Where did the screen frame come from?
I love you Grammer

campbell's blog said...

i was able to write on the paper.

campbell's blog said...

we already had the frame.