Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My First Day Homeschooling




[Campbell has just begun homeschooling. He is going to use this blog to write about what he is learning. One of the skills he will be practicing is keyboarding. Until his typing skills improve a bit, he will dictate to me for this blog. -Ashley]






This is my first day of homeschooling. We have learned about China and the Olympics. The Olympics are happening this summer in Beijing. We looked at pictures of the construction of the National Stadium. I made a structure of the National Stadium out of string and recycled materials.
We read about the Great Wall of China and we read that paper is a Chinese invention. So then we researched on the internet about how to make paper. Tomorrow we will make paper.

1 comment:

Bigdaddy said...

Hi Campbell,

I like your new blog. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your vacation. It looked like a lot of fun.

I will enjoy reading about your homeschooling and all of your other adventures.

Please tell your Mommy that I liked all of the pictures.

Love, Big Daddy